If you want to replace your old faucet(that has become useless), then this can be an ideal replacement. Pfister is a company that constantly tries to improve or upgrade its products to make them multi-functional, eco-friendly, stylish, durable and affordable. The G133-10 from Pfister series has all the features to consider it as a top quality faucet. It is a lead-free faucet and it has a spout which is highly maneuverable.
Pfister G133-10YY Pull-Out Kitchen Faucet
It has several finishes– polished chrome, stainless steel, tuscan bronze. So, there is no doubt that you will love this Pull-out kitchen faucet.
Installation Like any other good faucet, it is very easy to install. You don’t have to be a professional plumber. You just need to have some basic skills when it comes to plumbing. If you have that, it will be very easy for you to install. It will fit 1-3 hole sinks. After installing, you can use it right away.
The faucet has a toggle button to select either steam mode or spray mode. Choose the option which is suitable and comfortable for you. This is the sort of luxury that you will have with this top-notch product. Furthermore, the high-arc spout swivels (180-degrees). So you will have more access to more areas of the sink.
So cleaning the sink will be easier for you. The 38-inch nylon pullout hose is long and flexible enough to reach where you need it to reach. This is one of the reasons why the faucet is so versatile. It has all the solutions in the world. After using it, you should be satisfied. Your money won’t be wasted and you will be organized when you cook in the kitchen. In the end, this is the main reason why you should buy this faucet(If you choose to).
The flow rate is 1.8 gallons per minute. It’s nice. In a perfect world, you would love to have a faucet which has a flow rate over two. Having said that, the flow here is also pretty decent.
Some key features of Pfister G133-10YY Pull-Out Kitchen Faucet’s-
- Brand: Pfister
- Mounting Type: Deck Mount
- Finish Type: Tuscan Bronze
- Color: Tuscan Bronze
- Number of Handles: 1
- Number Of Holes: 3
Also, the product is backed up by Pfister lifetime warranty which will make sure that you will get a good product. If you get a defective product, the warranty will come to your rescue like a superman.
- The 68-inch hose will give you awesome maneuverability and your everyday tasks will be easier. The hose will easily return to its original position.
- Because of the lifetime warranty, you can buy the product with confidence and the service is just amazing. You will absolutely love it.
- This faucet has the ability to resist fingerprints and water spots because of its “spot resist stainless finish”. So, you don’t really have to waste your time by cleaning it.
- Power clean spray technology gives you more spray power compare to other faucets.
- For secure docking of the spray head, it is equipped with the “reflex system”.
- The flow rate is 1.5 gallons per minute. It could have been slightly better.
- The faucet is not really for all the people because the price is on the higher side.
frequently asked questions
is this a brushed stainless finish
I wouldn’t say it’s brushed, but more of a flat. It’s just not shiny stainless. It matches my stainless steel sink.
does this include face plate?
What is the height of the faucet? Can use no higher than 61/2 inches high
Does this faucet come with a gasket that goes between the deck plate and the sink? My faucet seems to leak and I'm wondering if it's because of that.
Who has the box? What does it say for gpm? From website says lower pressure than older model. Thx in advance.
Sorry, but the box is long gone. I don’t know the answer to your question, but can say I am extremely pleased with the faucet, and am used to the very $ and fancy one I had in my last home.
Pfister G133-10YY Pull-Out Kitchen Faucet is one of the best pull out kitchen faucet. You choose this kitchen faucet blindly.